Terms and conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) explains the terms and conditions on which we provide marketplace for the online vendors to supply any of the goods or products (Products) and services (Services) listed on our online marketplace to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products or Services.
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, by using these particular services, you shall be subject to all posted guidelines and rules applicable to this services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
- Marketplace refers to https//:www.myshopexpress.store
- “Myshopexpress” refers to the online marketplace platform
- “Vendors” or “seller” refers to registered sellers on the marketplace platform
- “Purchaser” or “buyer” refers to customer who has made payment for an order on myshopexpress marketplace platform
- “Escrow ” refers to an agreement made and entered into by seller in this case [vendor] and purchaser or [buyer]where The Seller and Purchaser have expressed an interest to enter into this escrow agreement for the sale and purchase of the property in this case item(s)
- ‘Escrow Agent’ refers to myshopexpress marketplace acting as the middle party in the interest of both the [vendor] or [seller] and the [purchaser] or [buyer].All funds received with regard to purchase from both the vendor and buyer on myshopexpress market place shall be deposited into a myshopexpress insured bank money market account
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication by us to you will be electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. For contractual purposes you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You can send us a message by email to Askmyshopexpress.email@example.com If you need any assistance or support with regards to your services on our marketplace , the customer service manager is available to help you.
2.Vendor code of conduct
Myshopexpress marketplace enables you to reach millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At myshopexpress we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Myshopexpress Marketplace.
Vendor Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Myshopexpress terms and conditions.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Myshopexpress customers.
- Never list products that may cause harm to Myshopexpress customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior.
- This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Myshopexpress or you and our customers
Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or “gaming” of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Myshopexpress’s search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings.
Certain products cannot be listed or sold on myshopexpress marketplace .Products may not be listed as a matter of compliance with legal or regulatory restrictions (for example, illegal drugs,weapons) or per myshopexpress policy (for example, crime scene photos,Pornography etc ).
Myshopexpress attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, myshopexpress does not warrant that product descriptions on myshopexpress is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5.Our agreement with you as a registered customer
If you are contracting as a customer, we intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents and not vendors on myshopexpress , please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
6.Shipping of Products
Myshopexpress takes per- item fees for the shipment of product from the buyer and forwards it to the vendor to cover the shipment cost ,the shipping amount will however depend on the product(s) ordered and the shipping method used.
In the case of Products, your order will be fulfilled/made ready for receipt (as applicable) within a reasonable time of the date indicated at the time of ordering, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Those items for shipment to countries other countries other than the product country of origin may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize myshopexpress or vendor (as applicable) to designate a carrier (“Designated Carrier”) to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
You agree that the Designated Carriers may disclose to myshopexpress or vendor (as applicable) the amount of actual Import Fees levied on the item you have purchased from myshopexpress and/or vendor (“Actual Import Fees”). In the event that the Import Fees Deposit exceeds the Actual Import Fees, myshopexpress or vendor (as applicable) will refund the difference to you.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorizations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Designated Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the myshopexpress website.
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 16 years old; and
- That you are not resident in a county where making a payment to our site, in line with these terms and conditions would breach any laws in that county.
Myshopexpress does not warrant to own any liability to any product, material, product information listed on the marketplace website and, myshopexpress servers or electronic communications sent from myshopexpress are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the full extent permissible by law, myshopexpress will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any myshopexpress marketplace service. Kindly check and confirm warranties with respective vendors.Vendors will have to provide warranties for their respective products and services listed on myshopexpress marketplace
- The price of the Products, Services and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product and Service prices may include VAT, where applicable. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products or Services in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- Product and Service prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders for Products and/or Services which you then take steps to fulfil/receive within a reasonable time of such order.
Myshopexpress will pay vendors buyer payments through the payment gateway providers including paypal,theteller ,bank transfer,mobile money (in countries where applicable) therefore Payment information provided by the vendor will be used accordingly.
Vendors may request for payment when the order has satisfactorily and successfully been completed or delivered to the buyer in all cases. Myshopexpress marketplace accept payment for the purchases of products using credit,debit card ,paypal payment including Visa, MasterCard and .Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.Mobile money payment on telcos network namely Mtn,Tigo and Airtel are available in Ghana currently,
Commission charges of 13% applied to every product sale on our marketplace to cover for administrative, and maintenance cost
Myshopexpress will charge payments processing fee of 3% for all card payment for each transaction and 2.0% on mobile money(telcos) payment . You’ll see the payments processing fees for each transaction on your seller invoice.
- If you are a vendor registered and you receive buyer payments to your vendor account our transaction fess may apply
- If you are a registered vendor and you receive buyer payments through bank account processing fees for each transaction contact your bank for further information .
- If you are a customer or who makes a purchace on myshopexpress with a visa card or mastercard please note the transactional charges may apply
- Vendors will provide their individual refunds for their respective products during product(s) posting in their vendor account
- In any case of a refund , then we will refund the amounts owed as soon as possible following cancellation and in any case within 30 days following cancellation.
- If we are due to provide you with a refund then this will be made to the credit or debit card or mobile money number used to carry out the original transaction.
14.What guarantees can I get?
Everyone who shops on myshopexpress receives the following guarantees:
- A full Refund if you don’t receive your order after 30 days.
- Request Refund if your ordered item(s) is not as described if your item is significantly different from the seller’s original product description, you can return the product for a full refund
- Sellers may also offer additional discount for their products:
- Returns Extra Faultless Goods. You can return any product you have bought, even those in perfect condition.The seller or the buyer pays the return shipping costs.
- In the case of Products, if you are contracting as a consumer, you have a statutory right to cancel your Product order for any reason and receive a full refund, except in the case of certain products listed
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products (excluding postage costs). Your statutory right to cancel a Contract relating to the purchase of a Product starts from the date when you receive the Product (when the Contract between us is formed). If the Products have been delivered to you, you may cancel at any time within 7 working days, starting from the day after you receive the Products. In the event that you received a Product that is damaged on delivery then please inform us of this in writing as soon as possible. If a Product is returned to us damaged and you have not informed us that the Product was damaged when you received it then we may refuse your right to cancel or receive a refund.
- You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any made-to-measure or personalised products, newspapers, periodicals or magazines, perishable goods, or software, DVDs or CDs which have had their security seal opened or unsealed.
- In the case of Services, your cancellation rights vary depending on the service that we are providing you with. A cancellation fee may be applicable. Please refer to the particular terms and conditions that relate to the Service that you are receiving in accordance with paragraph
- In the case of Products, to cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. If the Products have been delivered to you, you must also return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
By accepting to this terms and condition, This escrow agreement is made and entered into on Agreement. between (vendor) and Purchaser. collectively known as the “Parties..
By accepting this terms and agreement, The vendor and Purchaser have agreed to appoint the myshopexpress to hold the above amount for the item(s) purchased for this transaction agreement.
All funds received with regard to purchase from both the vendor and buyer on myshopexpress marketplace shall be deposited into a myshopexpress insured bank money market account.
- .With a scanned copy proof of delivery from both the Seller and Delivery Note acknowledgment of received item(s) from the Purchaser, myshopexpress (Escrow agent ) will disburse the funds of the Items in the invoice to the vendors account based on the Standard practice .
- In any case after the vendors has delivered the items purchased to the buyer.Vendors are required to present a copy of proof of delivery details stating [Shipping address],, [order number] ,[shipping method ] ,[shipping date],[courier ],[Name of purchaser],[signature]
- In any case after the buyer has received the items purchased .Myshopexpress will require an “Delivery Note Acknowledgment”physically delivered to our office or through Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone call :+233556964316
- The written notice inclusive of directions for disbursement may be delivered in person or via email .
- Delivery note acknowledgement from the buyer must be provided to myshopexpress (Escrow Agent) no less than stipulated in the terms and condition, before the disbursements scheduled delivery. If in any case the buyer does not acknowledge the Delivery Note in email,by call or text message in 3 calendar days after the stated date in the proof of delivery sent to Myshopexpress by the vendor. The Escrow funds for the particular product purchased and delivered by the buyer will automatically be sent to the account of the vendor.
Under the following circumstances myshopexpress shall not be held liable or found at fault,
- For any omission or error by a party.
- Any loss of funds directly related to the suspension, insolvency, or failure of the funds or the bank themselves.
- Any legal proceedings between the Purchaser and Seller
- Any and all interest accrued during the term of this Escrow Agreement shall be property of the Purchaser and shall be disbursed as so.
Myshopexpress marketplace does not allow the sale and transactions of the below listed items by both parties (been it from vendors or customers ) Drugs,Firearms/Weapons & Explosives,Tobacco products (including E-Cigarettes) ,Alcoholic Beverages,Weapons,Satellite and cable TV descramblers ,Airlines or Cruise Lines, Extended Warranties ,3rd Party Processing /payment aggregation, Pyramid selling, Pornography, adult or obscene material, Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activities ,Unregistered charity services, Outbound telemarketing, Matrimonial services, Bitcoin or other virtual currencies, File Sharing Sites, Hate/Violence websites,Timeshares or property reservation payments
,Mortgage/Loan Debt Modifications,Astrology or spiritual services,illegal gambling services and lotteries, raffles & sweepstakes,Fraud and money laundering,Counterfeit/Replica products
Myshopexpress as a marketplace complies with civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. myshopexpress does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of myshopexpress, or to any products or through myshopexpress.store will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Arbitration Act and arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent from Ghana Association of mediators and arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by the Ghana Association of mediators and arbitration under its rules, including Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the Ghana Association of mediators and arbitration rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, myshopexpress will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Notwithstanding any other terms about amendment on myshopexpress marketplace Services, we may amend/update our Terms of conditions , including fees charged to you, at any time . We will notify you of amendments by email. If we provide notice of amendments and you do not understand or feel uncomfortable with our terms of conditions of our services including payments under the revised terms, then you must cease using the myshopexpress marketplace Services. Your continued use of managed payments after any such amendment becomes effective will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms
Newsletter & Get Updates
Sign up for our newsletter to get up-to-date from us