What Personal Information We Collect about
Myshopexpress collects your personal information you voluntarily provide it to us If you choose to register with us, You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, fulfilling shipping order and communicating with you.
How We Use Personal Information That We Collect
Online Internal Uses
We may use your personal information within myshopexpress marketplace:
(1) To provide you with the services and products you request or that have been ordered and/or requested during goods or product shipping
(2) To answer questions about our services; billing, payment methods or use of our website;
(3) To process or collect payments for our services,
(4) To conduct customer surveys; and
(5) To contact you about the products and services that we offer.
How We Protect Information Online
- We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as Secure Sockets Layer which is a security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser and intrusion detection.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Third-Party Service Providers: other companies and vendors to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending emails , analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
myshopexpess websites, like many other commercial sites, may use a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our site is used. Cookies were designed to help a website operator determine that a particular user had visited the site previously and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set.
This information also allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our site and for what purpose. We will notify you when a cookie is sent, or reject all cookies, it may not be possible to utilize our services if you reject cookies. myshopexpress may uses the services of Google Analytics, and may use other similar services, to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our website.
We may also use Google advertising services, including a remarketing function, and may use other similar services, to arrange for you to see myshopexpress advertisements when you visit certain third party websites. These analytic and advertising services do not collect personally identifiable information.
You may find out more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and which service also collects non-personally identifiable information, You may find out more about how Google Ad by visiting the Google Ad Settings.
How can you help protect your information?
If you are using a myshopexpress website for which you registered and choose a password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of the Myshopexpress website and close your browser window when you have finished. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit myshopexpress.store, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our terms and conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of Ghana. If you have any concern about privacy at myshopexpress.store, please contact us with thorough email:Askmyshopexpress.firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to resolve it.